Thursday, March 26, 2009

She's got to be crazy!

Some of you may be thinking that I have got to be crazy. Being pregnant and sick, babysitting full time and undertaking a kitchen remodel project all at the same time ~ You might say "she has got to be crazy!" I would have to say it has been challenging. But I keep telling myself there is a end and it will be so worth it!

I know I have been posting a lot about our remodel lately -- but that has been our crazy life for awhile now. So, hopefully the next post I will be showing the finished product. Yay! So exciting! More pics to come . . . hopefully sooner than later (kitchens are kind-of essential to everyday living -- it has been an adventure without one:)! )

2 comments:

Candice McWhorter said...

ummm, yeah. You're CrAzY!!! I hope you're taking it easy.

The Winters said...

Hey, I got your comment on my blog and just wanted to let you know that I can get on your blog. You do have a lot happening! It's good to keep up with each other on here!

Hannah