Thursday, March 5, 2009

Update . . . IntelliGender Results

Update . . . .
Here is the IntelliGenger test that we took.


Now keep in mind this isn't 100% accurate ~ Actually the lab tests were 90% accurate and since 2006 in real life studies it is about 86% accurate. So this was just for fun. It will be neat to see if the results match the ultrasound results (which will be the end of April)
So here it is, the Results . . .
The test said it was a . . .
GIRL
Stay tuned and I will tell you if the test was right!

2 comments:

Candice McWhorter said...

oooh! exciting....I'm anxious to know the REAL answer! How's your pregnancy been? How are you feeling? When do you find out the gender? You need to get some cute preggie pics up.

ChristyLou said...

Misty!! Congrats on your pregnancy! I'm sure you announced it ages ago but this is the first I've heard about it and I'm so excited for you. I'm also really happy to have found your blogspot blog. I've tried to look in on your myspace from time to time but could never figure it out very well. I love blogger though and can't wait to stay in touch better. Do you have access to our blog? Email me if you don't and want an invite: christy1826@gmail.com. So happy to finally catch up with you again!! Love ya, Christy