Thursday, March 5, 2009

Everything is an adventure with boys!

Raising Boys ~ Wow what a subject to tackle. Everything is an adventure with boys. But, My husband cracks me up. There isn't a day that goes by that my boys don't race to the door to see Dad when he comes home. And that starts the spiral of events. The boys jumping on him, one on his head & one on his back, chasing and tickling and yelling and jumping. What I call 'rough housing'. And inevitably it always ends in screams and crying (mostly cause mom is watching and should save them). I'm sure I should be running interference but occasionally I am sitting on the sidelines just repeating the phrase "find your happy place, find your happy place!" :)
Anyway my husband cracks me up cause he isn't afraid of getting them all wound up. Being a pregnant woman and all that goes with that I am just thinking has he lost his mind? At this point in the day I am ready for a break and he has just let the lions loose! I guess boys will be boys! And I can't help but love them! Even the big kid at heart~My husband.

No comments: