Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Baby Buchanan's Reveal

We just had our ultrasound and are excited to ANNOUNCE -
that they say the baby is a GIRL!
So it is cool that the gender identity test was right that we took awhile back --

All 6 of us were in the small room and surprisingly it wasn't that bad. We were just worried the kids would be restless or act up the way kids sometimes do and we didn't want that to ruin the experience. They loved it though and were really attentive and good the whole hour. Thank goodness. The ultrasound tech asked us all what we thought it was and all the kids wanted a baby sister so they said 'girl' and she said 'looks like you all are right!' The kids loved watching the baby and they kept saying "I can see it, I can see it" We all are really excited to have a precious little baby again. It seems like it has been a long time since we have had an infant. This will be our farthest gap between our children, which is 3 years. Which isn't that long to some, but to us it is our longest gap so we are really excited. We didn't care if it was a girl or a boy, but it will be nice to even things up a little since we have 3 boys and 1 girl now. I was hoping to put up a pic of the ultrasound but I am not sure how to scan it in -- I will see if trevor knows and try to post it later if we can.

2 comments:

Talia said...

First of all, I expected a personal, detailed email with the contents of this news inside LOL and second of all- Yay!!!!! Your little Kenz will have so much fun with a little sister! Not that she doesn't adore her brothers I'm sure, but she will have so much fun being the little "mommy" to her baby sis. Kayla loves Lauren and helps me so much!! I'm so excited for you guys! Though I can't believe you're a soon-to-be mama of 5, I mean FIVE children. Crazy!! You're a wonderful mom and have so much patience. I hope if I ever have five, and that's a big if ;) that I can be as sweet as you are to your kiddos. Love ya!!

Candice McWhorter said...

wow CONGRATS!!!!!! so exciting.