Thursday, May 7, 2009

Quiet doesn't always mean they are being good . . .

I just have to post this I think it is so funny!
Yesterday Trevor got the heartbeat monitor out to hear the babies heartbeat and it was fun for us all. The kids were all mimic-ing the noise the baby's heart made. (koo - koo- koo- koo :) ) IT was cute. Anyway, this morning I was in the kitchen finishing up the dishes and I hadn't seen Grant for awhile. I don't know about any of you, but when I don't hear or see my kids for a period of time I know I need to go check on them cause quiet doesn't always mean they are being good. So, I went into my room and guess what I saw ?? -- Grant was completely naked -- He took off all of his clothes and his diaper -- Not only that he had gel everywhere and the heartbeat monitor on him trying to hear the baby's heartbeat! I couldn't get mad at him -- It was so funny!


3 comments:

The Lyons Family said...

That's so funny!

Carissa said...

Cute! I'm doing good, and I know, it's been forever! Trying to convince the husband to let us go out there next month when my sisters will all be there...

The pictures I just put together in photoshop, but any photo program will work. Just open a huge blank page, then use the clone tool to paste the photos onto the blank page where you want them. Or copy and paste... it helps to resize the pictures beforehand.

Anyway it's not hard! But there are programs that do it for you too (like picasa). Hope that helps! :)

tod_emily said...

That is so funny! Don't you wish you got a picture when funny things like that happen! It's true you can't get too mad. Well your pregnancy is just flying by for me....LOL! We're excited to see the new arrival when she gets here! Miss you all!