Monday, January 18, 2010

Kitchen Remodel ~

Here is our New Kitchen!!!!!!!

Much better than before -- Our Awesome Tile was just done in these pics ~ Love it!!!! In these pics we still have to put the cover plates on everything but other than that it is finished. I can now put a cereal box and other tall objects under the cabinets!!!!! LOVE IT!!!



We decided to go with a flat top and double ovens . . . Love it!!!!!


A dishwasher that is sleek and has all the buttons hidden at the top and that doesn't have to be hooked up to the sink and make the sink unusable, LOVE IT !!!!!

The opposite side of the kitchen with my Tall pantry, Garbage hole, Garden window
and Double ovens.

I love My Garbage Hole ~ yup the hole in the counter is for garbage and the trash fits right in the cabinet. It is SWEET!!!!! Plus it is handy when you are chopping up stuff !!!!! And my Tall Pantry in the kitchen that is ever so handy!!!

My Double ovens !!!!! Love and in each corner of the kitchen are corner cabinets with Lazy Susans!!! this one holds all of my small appliances.

Lot of work in part of my Husband and It is finally finished Thanks honey!!!!! Did I mention that I LOVE IT????? ha ha ha.

No comments: