Friday, October 24, 2008

Hey Everyone!

k ~ I decided to go ahead and do a blog for our family since I have been getting a lot of invites from friends and family. I do think that the concept of the blog is great but 1/2 way through my day I was trying to figure out how to add background and how to put pictures in the header which I hadn't fully figured out how to post on the background yet & I was beginning to think differently!!!! So, unless by some magical force they come up with a click button (like the staples EASY button) for backgrounds or it becomes way easier I don't think I am going to be changing that anytime soon! Ha. Ha. Pictures to come -- I am beat! :)

1 comment:

misty said...

k- I know people don't usually leave comments for themselves -- but I have to clarify -- the hard part was the header (making it) the backgrounds are easy to post. :)